The jury is composed of representatives from Clear Channel, media and creative agencies as well as clients.
- Nico Ammann, Managing Partner, Heimat Zürich
- Angela Baumann, Leiterin Client Marketing, ZKB
- Maria Brinkmann, Managing Director, Publicis Media
- Jonas Eliassen, CCO, Dentsu Aeagis Network
- Markus Gut, Partner, Farner Consulting AG
- Sarah Hammami, COO, Havas Media AG
- Andrea Heller, Bucherer AG
- Pam Hügli, CEO, Serviceplan Suisse AG
- Christoph Marty, CEO, Clear Channel Schweiz
- Davide Pincin, Head of Marketing, Swisscom
- Diego Quintarelli, CMO, Clear Channel Schweiz
During the year, around 400 campaigns are viewed by Digital Project Manager Nina Koch. These are reduced to a shortlist of some 15 campaigns that best fulfilled the criteria.
The jury decides on the winner according to the criteria
- Message – short, concise, clear
- Technology and use of medium – optimally used
- Creative/Idea – surprising and emotional
The 2020 award winner will be informed in writing on October 23, 2020. The handover will take place at an award dinner.
Conditions of Participation
All Clear Channel Schweiz AG customers are eligible to participate.
All campaigns that were broadcast between 31.08.2019 – 01.09.2020 will automatically take part in the screening of the short list.
If you do not agree to this, write to us stating the customer name and the campaign.
By participating and declaring consent, the participant hereby agrees that the images may be used for the winning publication on the Clear Channel Schweiz AG website and to communicate with the media.
What we have liked so far regarding the criteria has made it onto the provisional shortlist.
These are the campaigns by
- Tiffany & Co
- Thomas Sabo
Swisscom’s «Speed» campaign wins the Digital Out-of-Home Award 2019.
The digital posters make clever use of the technical possibilities, with subject matter corresponding to the locations and animation presenting the benefits of the offer visually. The realization of the campaign is also appealing in terms of image and layout.
- Client: Swisscom, Team Marketing Communications
- Campaign: «Speed»
- Agency: Serviceplan Suisse
Winning campaign and award ceremony
«The ability to supplement the creation with animated elements makes DOOH a valuable asset in our efforts to engage with people in public spaces.»
«With its Digital Out-of-Home Award, Clear Channel aims to honour campaigns that use the DOOH medium in innovative and targeted ways, thereby providing further inspiration for successful DOOH campaigns.»