The jury is composed of representatives from Clear Channel, media and creative agencies as well as clients.
- Angela Baumann, Leiterin Kampagnen-Management, ZKB
- Maria Brinkmann, Managing Director, Publicis Media
- Jonas Eliassen, CCO, Dentsu International
- Fabian Bertschinger, Creative Director, Farner Consulting AG
- Sarah Hammami, COO, Havas Media AG
- Andrea Heller, Client Service Director, KSP KRIEG SCHLUPP PARTNER
- Pam Hügli, CEO, Serviceplan Suisse AG
- Dang Nguyen, Director, Global Head Strategy, Brand & Advertising, Credit Suisse
- Dennis Lück, Founder & Managing Director BrinkertLück Creatives
- Christoph Marty, CEO, Clear Channel Schweiz
- Diego Quintarelli, CMO, Clear Channel Schweiz
- Digital Out of Home Award: The best Digital Out of Home campaign of the year
- Digital Out of Home Charity Award: the best Digital Out of Home campaign by an NGO or NPO
- Digital Out of Home Rookie Award: The best campaign by a start-up or DOOH newcomer
Digital Out of Home Award & Charity Award
During the year, around 400 campaigns are screened by a project team. This results in a selection of campaigns that best meet the defined criteria and are made available on the voting platform. Advertising clients and employees of media and creative agencies are invited to vote on which campaigns should be on the shortlist for the jury.
The jury decides on the winner according to these criteria:
- Message – short, concise, clear
- Technology and medium – optimally used
- Creative Idea – striking and emotive
The award winner will be informed in writing in October. The handover will take place in the following weeks.
The Rookie Award is given for the best campaign of a start-up or DOOH newcomer. This award is presented directly by Clear Channel Switzerland.
Conditions of Participation
All Clear Channel Schweiz AG customers are eligible to participate.
All campaigns that were broadcast between 31.08.2019 – 01.09.2020 will automatically take part in the screening for the short list.
If you do not agree to this, write to us stating the customer name and the campaign.
By participating and declaring consent, the participant hereby agrees that the images may be used for the winning publication on the Clear Channel Schweiz AG website and to communicate with the media.
2019 - Swisscom’s «Speed» campaign wins.
- Client: Swisscom, Team Marketing Communications
- Campaign: «Speed»
- Agency: Serviceplan Suisse
«With its Digital Out-of-Home Award, Clear Channel aims to honour campaigns that use the DOOH medium in innovative and targeted ways, thereby providing further inspiration for successful DOOH campaigns.»