The jury is composed of representatives from Clear Channel, media and creative agencies as well as clients.
- Nico Ammann, Managing Partner, Heimat Zürich
- Angela Baumann, Leiterin Kampagnen-Management, ZKB
- Maria Brinkmann, Managing Director, Publicis Media
- Jonas Eliassen, CCO, Dentsu Aeagis Network
- Fabian Bertschinger, Creative Director, Farner Consulting AG
- Sarah Hammami, COO, Havas Media AG
- Andrea Heller, Client Service Director, KSP KRIEG SCHLUPP PARTNER
- Pam Hügli, CEO, Serviceplan Suisse AG
- Christoph Marty, CEO, Clear Channel Schweiz
- Davide Pincin, Head of Marketing, Swisscom
- Diego Quintarelli, CMO, Clear Channel Schweiz
During the year, around 400 campaigns are viewed by Digital Project Manager Nina Koch. These are reduced to a shortlist of some 15 campaigns that best fulfilled the criteria.
The jury decides on the winner according to the criteria
- Message – short, concise, clear
- Technology and use of medium – optimally used
- Creative/Idea – surprising and emotional
The award winner will be informed in writing in October. The handover will take place in the following weeks.
Conditions of Participation
All Clear Channel Schweiz AG customers are eligible to participate.
All campaigns that were broadcast between 31.08.2019 – 01.09.2020 will automatically take part in the screening of the short list.
If you do not agree to this, write to us stating the customer name and the campaign.
By participating and declaring consent, the participant hereby agrees that the images may be used for the winning publication on the Clear Channel Schweiz AG website and to communicate with the media.
Credit Suisse has won Clear Channel’s digital out-of-home award.
For the second time, Clear Channel has awarded the best digital out-of-home campaign. During their digital jury session, the jury of representatives from Clear Channel, media and creative agencies, as well as customers, named Credit Suisse’s ‘Bank for Entrepreneurs’ as this year’s winner.
- Client: Credit Suisse
- Campaign: Bank for Entrepreneurs
- Media agency: MediaCom
- Creative agency: Thjnk
- Playout: January 2020, over 14 days on 17 digital screens in the centre of Zurich.
The winner of the DOOH Award 2020
«Our aim for every campaign is to optimally exploit the possibilities of each channel. At the moment, DOOH offers enormous, and often untapped, potential. This award makes us very proud, and shows that we are on the right path – even if we’ve got a long way to go to reach our goal.»
2019 - Swisscom’s «Speed» campaign wins.
- Client: Swisscom, Team Marketing Communications
- Campaign: «Speed»
- Agency: Serviceplan Suisse
«With its Digital Out-of-Home Award, Clear Channel aims to honour campaigns that use the DOOH medium in innovative and targeted ways, thereby providing further inspiration for successful DOOH campaigns.»