These days, cities and districts must be able to offer services to residents and visitors.
Our inventory offers far more than just an advertising space. Implemented correctly, this appealing advertising media maximizes the benefits for residents and helps finance non-commercial areas. As Smart City Solution Providers, we are in a position enabling us to bring together various interested parties and implement practical solutions.
The City Map is a service for providing targeted information and route guidance for city residents and visitors. Its key features are:
- links to smartphones
- menu navigation section which can be lowered for access by wheelchair users
- interactive and intuitive operation
- full-size display of the interactive map
- the option for cities to choose their own content
International solutions: Our international presence provides an enormous fund of ideas and knowledge rooted in experience. You can find out more in the Smart City brochure.
The pilot project @VBZ: Project to develop a smart bus/tram stop providing free Wi-Fi, a landing page, real-time information, entertainment and customer services.
We are aware of the impact advertising media has on public spaces and understand that every city or district has different needs.
Our sense of responsibility, quality, design and use of resource-friendly technologies are the principles that govern our partnerships with cities and districts. We are proud of our active involvement in:
- Cities Climate Leadership Group C40; a worldwide network of cities actively addressing climate change. We participate and give advice on all aspects of outdoor advertising in cities.
- Smart City Schweiz interest group and smartSuisse.
- Urban Hive; a group of innovative companies which aims to promote the development of smart cities in Switzerland.
In our cooperation with cities and districts we build on long-term, legally compliant, profitable partnerships that deliver added value to all parties.
Our partners include:
- City and Canton Zurich
- City of Bern
- Canton Basel-Stadt
- City of Lucerne
- Bern public transport
- Limmattal public transport
We welcome the comparison with competition and look forward to receiving your bid.
Please contact Philipp Kaiser