These days, cities and districts must be able to offer services to residents and visitors.
Our inventory offers far more than advertising space. Properly implemented, this most appealing of advertising media maximizes the benefits for residents and takes care of the financing of non-commercial areas of use. As Smart City Solution Providers, we are in a position to bring together various interested parties and implement practical solutions.
The City Map is a service for providing targeted information and route guidance for city residents and visitors. Its key features are:
- links to smartphones,
- multilingual capability
- menu navigation section which can be lowered for access by wheelchair users
- interactive and intuitive operation
- full-size display of the interactive map
- the option for cities to choose their own content.
International solutions: Our international presence provides an enormous fund of ideas and knowledge rooted in experience. You can find out more in the Smart City brochure
The pilot project @VBZ: Project to develop a smart bus/tram stop providing free Wi-Fi, a landing page, real-time information, entertainment and customer services.
We are well aware of the impact that advertising media have on public spaces and every city or district has different requirements.
Our sense of responsibility, quality, design and use of resource-friendly technologies are the principles that govern our partnerships with cities and districts. We are proud of our active involvement in:
- Cities Climate Leadership Group C40, a worldwide network of cities actively addressing climate change. We participate and give advice on all aspects of outdoor advertising in cities.
- Smart City Schweiz interest group and smartSuisse.
- Urban Hive, a group of innovative companies which aims to promote the development of smart cities in Switzerland.
In our cooperation with cities and districts we build on long-term, legally compliant, profitable partnerships that deliver added value to all parties.
Our partners include:
- City and Canton of Zurich
- City of Bern
- Canton Basel-Stadt
- City of Lucerne
- Zurich public transport
- Basel public transport
We are happy to to be judged against the competition and look forward to receiving your bid.
Please contact Philipp Kaiser