The annual DOOH-Award is entering its third round with two new reforms and new momentum. The 2021 award welcomes new categories and online voting will enable participation from the public.
Along with the award for the best Digital Out-of-Home Campaign the Charity Award for the best NGO or NPO Campaign and the Rookie Award for the best Start-up campaign will also be presented this year. This is our way of showing customers that increasingly rely on DOOH the appreciation they deserve and prove that this medium is not only successful for large companies.
The Clear Channel Team has reviewed all the campaigns from 1st September 2020 until 31st August 2021 and decided on a selection for the voting platform. Advertising clients and media agency employees are invited to vote from the 20th September and decide which campaigns should make it on to the shortlist for the jury.
We are pleased to be able to select the best DOOH campaign with the same specialist and broad-based jury. Dang Nguyen, a representative of Credit Suisse, last year’s winner, will also be a part of the jury. The best campaigns will be selected on 4th November and the award ceremony will be on 17th November.
- Nico Amman, Managing Partner, Zürich
- Angela Baumann, Head of Campaign-Management at ZKB
- Maria Brinkmann, Managing Director of Publicis Media
- Jonas Eliassen, CEO of Media at Dentsu International
- Fabian Bertschinger, Creative Director at Farner Consulting AG
- Sarah Hammami, COO of Havas Media AG
- Andrea Heller, Head of Consulting at KSP KRIEG SCHLUPP PARTNER
- Pam Hügli, CEO & Partner of Serviceplan Suisse AG
- Dennis Lück, founder of BrinkertLück
- Dang Nguyen, Director, Global Head Strategy, Brand & Advertising, Credit Suisse
- Christoph Marty, CEO of Clear Channel Schweiz AG
- Diego Quintarelli, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Clear Channel Schweiz AG