The new Digital Convenience Network puts your brand in pole position. The DOOH network at selected Coop Pronto service stations, with 221 screens, provides nationwide coverage. The network offers customer traffic of over 10 million per month.
In a nutshell
The target groups: With your poster campaign you create awareness and purchase intent among a mobile target group that loves spontaneous shopping. 29% of all "Fresh for Today" purchases are made in convenience stores. These shoppers:
- are quality-conscious with above-average affinity for brand products
- have high affinity for cars, motorbikes, financial products, pets and continuing education
- are 20-49 years old
- live in multiple-occupancy households with and without children
- are impulse buyers
Your possibilities: Make the most of this proximity to the point of sale with a long dwell time and the clear purchase intentions of your target group. Enjoy full flexibility and decide which creatives should be seen on which days of the week, at which time, by which target group and which seasonalities are most important to you.
- Increase in sales up to 20%.
- Dynamic delivery management and adaptation of subject
- Animated and static content
- Opportunities for innovative advertising
- Programmatic buying available
- Audience- or loopbased playout
- Geofencing and target group packages
Our guarantee: For best effect and effectiveness
- Level of visibility: 100%, directly facing entrance, cannot be missed, fraud-free, anti-glare screens
- High-impact locations and context, quality location with high dwell times
- Running time: 365 days a year from morning to evening
- Proof of performance with the independent WEMF audit
- Information on mobility data on request
Showcases und Best Practice
Experience the offer in concrete realisations.
- Why Mercedes-Benz Switzerland AG chose the DCN.
- What the realisation looks like behind the scenes.
The perfect combination
Are you looking for an add-on for your campaign on the Digital Convenience Network? You will also reach motorists with classic posters on important traffic routes and shoppers in city centres and shopping malls.