Advertising where mobile, young target groups are on the move. High level of attention and sympathy are guaranteed.
In a nutshell
The target groups: Digital advertising at highly frequented locations in cities effectively brings your campaign to the target group.
- Young, urban citizens of Zurich, Lucerne, Basel, Winterthur, Lausanne
- Mobile leisure-oriented target groups and shoppers
Your opportunities: Take advantage of the high level of attention from a target group that is not easy to reach.
- Dynamic delivery management and adaptation of subject
- Animated and static content
- Opportunities for innovative advertising
- Programmatic buying available
- Audience- or loopbased playout
- Geofencing and target group packages
Our guarantee: For best effect and effectiveness
- High quality screens
- Perfectly integrated into the environment
- High reach
- Proof of performance with the independent WEMF audit
- Information on mobility data on request
The perfect combination
Promenaders, young people, commuters or people waiting, already with their smartphones handy can also be reached with posters at VBZ or Bernmobil stops and in the centres of large cities.
Showcases und Best Practice
See the offer in concrete realisations.
- How Coop advertises its fondue programmatically.
- How the start-up Naoo is making a name for itself.
- How Beiersdorf creatively raises awareness for sun protection by using data