Zurich Airport – Switzerland's gateway to the world – is a quality airport offering excellent access to international, national and regional transport networks. It regularly wins awards for its excellent services.
- More than 31 million passengers per year
- 33% of business travelers
- 57% of the passengers stay more than 90 minutes at the airport
- As a shopping centre it has the second highest turnover in Switzerland.
EuroAirport at the crossroads of three thriving economical regions (Alsace, north- west Switzerland and Baden-Württemberg) is the most developed airport on the Upper Rhine.
- 8.5 million passengers used EuroAirport in 2017.
- Flight network includes 70 to 100 airports in about 30 different countries, depending on the season.
- More than 25 different airlines handle approximately 100-120 scheduled flights a day.