10 unbeatable arguments for outdoor advertising
Posters are an essential element of an effective media mix - for good reasons.
- Poster advertising is omnipresent and accompanies your target group throughout the day – right round the clock. On the way to school or work, out shopping or during leisure time.
- Out of Home offers unlimited creative potential for high-impact campaigns that connect your brand with your target group in the most effective way possible.
- A medium with a strong tradition and a great future that is constantly reinventing itself – thanks to the latest technology and interactive possibilities via smartphone.
- Posters are unavoidable: you can’t just zap them or turn the page.
- Posters don’t annoy people – around 74% find OOH the friendliest form of advertising.
- No other traditional medium is closer to the POS in terms of immediacy and proximity; about 70% of purchases are spontaneous decisions and only around 30% are planned.
- Thanks to geomarketing, out-of-home campaigns can be planned precisely on a regional basis – for example when advertisers want to strengthen specific sales territories or support local dealers.
- In an intermedia comparison, the poster scores highest in terms of ROI, as a basic medium or in mixed campaigns.
- Out of Home is particularly effective for reaching younger people and mobile target groups.
- No medium is faster when it comes to achieving high reach and contact rates as quickly as possible.