Out of home- its real strength lies in a certain clever interplay.
The Millward Brown research findings are based on learnings from over 150 European case studies.
- Out of Home is more impactful than TV at driving top box consideration
- Out of Home in the media mix directly results in higher sales uplift, with less campaign budget.
- Out of Home is 50% more efficient than TV at driving brand love.
- Synergies with other media deliver greater brand impact.
- The abilty to position Out of Home advertising in close proximity to point of purchase is a key strength.
Hannah Walley, Client Director, Media and Digital, Millward Brown: «This study, shows there is a clear need for brands to deploy a broad media mix. Specific media channels are able to help brands drive different brand measures.»